Friday, May 1, 2020

I'm Baaaack!

Some of you may know this blog started out as a nail polish blog, so long ago that I have lost track of exactly how long.


via GIPHY

Although I still love nail polish, my hobbies have changed, and I now split my spare time between reading and crocheting. I gave it a lot of thought as to whether I wanted to add blogging on top of that and I decided, why not?


via GIPHY

So, from now on, I will be sharing my reviews of the books I read here as well as on Goodreads. Just for some added fun, I'll also occasionally share what I'm crocheting while I am reading or listening to an audiobooks.


via GIPHY

You can also visit my various social media pages:

Crochet and some books here:
www.instagram.com/crochetedjess
Books here:
www.goodreads.com/yarnandbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment